Portable banners are a great marketing tool for your business and are perfect for those who do a lot of presentations, workshops, trade shows etc. Portable banners are perfect for anyone who does a lot of presentations and wants to recruit new staff or a charity trying to get your message out there, using a portable banner gives you the chance to highlight your brand or product, bring home your message or to just provide additional information to an audience.
There are many good reasons to use a portable banner “ here are just a few “
* Portable banners are so easy to transport, unlike traditional banners or signs portable banners are just that “ portable, they weigh only a few kilos and they come in their very own carry case, so its easy to carry them from the car to your presentation, they also take up very little room in your boot.
* Portable banners are without a doubt very eye-catching “ they will grab peoples attention even before your presentation has begun. If you have set up your banner it will draw your audiences attention to your branding “ so always set up your banner well in advance of any presentations for maximum impact. When people start arriving at the presentation area they will see your banner which will give them a *taste* of what is to come.
* Show how professional you are by using a portable banner. Professional people are always well prepared and when it comes to presentations this means having handouts ready, using banners and slideshows and definitely knowing what you are talking about. The more professional you look the more likely your audience is going to believe what you are saying.
* You can switch your banners from presentation to presentation. If you give a range of presentations on a variety of topics with a portable banner its so easy to switch out one banner sleeve for another. This allows you to travel from presentation to presentation talk about different products and you don’t have to buy a new banner stand each time.
* Portable banners leave an impression on your audience; remember while you are doing your presentation your audience might have nothing else to look at but you so a banner will draw peoples eyes throughout your presentation. Remember to include your business website, address or phone number. Your audience will be looking at your banner throughout your presentation and they will be more likely to remember your details if you have them displayed on your portable banner.